DryTide Waterproof Phone Bag & Documents Wallet
DryTide waterproof phone and documents bag (case) will protect your phone and documents from water down to 30m below the sea surface. It is an universal waterproof pouch that will fit any mobile phone and can also be used to carry your basic documents that you need to have on you at all times, even when you are getting splashed by the water. Double zip lock for maximum protection and 100% waterproof.
152 in stock (can be backordered)
DryTide waterproof phone bag and documents wallet will protect your phone and documents from water down to 30m below the sea surface. It is an universal waterproof pouch that will fit any mobile phone and can also be used to carry your basic documents that you need to have on you at all times, even when you are getting splashed by the water. While your phone is sealed inside this mobile phone waterproof phone case you can still use it to take photos, send messages, listen to your favorite songs etc… as the touchscreen still works. The pouch has two transparent windows, the big one on the front for your phone touchscreen and a smaller one on the back for the phone camera lenses.
DryTide waterproof phone pouch uses two very strong consecutive zip locks to seal the bag. These are that then folded and secured to the bag using Velcro tape that prevents the zip locks from moving around and potentially opening. This seals the bag and stops the water from getting in even 30m underwater (around 100ft).
As all our products, we tried to make this bag look stylish. It comes in elegant black color with DryTide logo embossed on the closing flap. Bag also has a neck strap so you can carry it around your neck.
DryTide waterproof phone bag and documents wallet can be used to protect your mobile phone from water or improve your phone waterproof capabilities if your phone is already waterproof. This way you can use your phone while you are swimming, kayaking, boating, sailing, rafting, canoeing, snorkeling, chilling on the beach, going down waterslides, visiting aqua parks, swimming pools, diving, traveling or trekking in rain etc… You can use it for taking pictures, for navigation while sea kayaking or during other sea adventures, sending messages, checking weather forecast and conditions, listening to music etc….
The bag can also be used to carry your personal documents and other important papers like passport, ID, driving license, registration, boat paper and passenger logs, money, travelers checks, vaccination passport, paper map and other papers that you need to have with you at all times.
Production Quality and Features
Bag is made out of heavy duty and durable waterproof material. It is constructed using a special welding technique that eliminates stitches and makes all the seams waterproof. This makes the bag 100% waterproof. Bag uses two zip locks to seal the bag and stop the water from coming inside. Bag has a large front facing transparent window for your phone screen/checking the documents and a smaller back facing transparent window for your phone camera lenses so you can take pictures.
External dimensions: 12cm x 24cm (4.7″ x 9.4″)
Internal dimensions: 11cm x 22cm (4.3 x 8.6″)
What will fit inside: bag will fit mobile phones up to 6.7″ screen size, money, checks, passport, drivers license, registration and various other important documents that you need to keep close to you at all times, even when things wet really wet.
How to close the bag:
- Close both zip locks by squeezing them together until they are closed (make sure there is no dirt, sand, debris on the zip locks).
- Roll the top the the bag down and secure it using the Velcro strips.
- Close the top flap over the zip locks using the second Velcro strip.
How to use your phone while in the water or underwater:
- Put your phone inside the bag and when closing the bag leave some air inside.
- Air will prevent the water from “pressing” on to the touchscreen by pushing the transparent window into your screen.
- As long as there is air between the touchscreen and the bag, your phone will normally react to your fingers.
- When you go further underwater the added water pressure will squeeze the air inside the bag and push the transparent window on to the phone screen. This is when your phone becomes harder to use because the screen can confuse pressure from water with pressure from your fingers.
Care and Use
- Clean the dry bag with fresh water after each use and air it out.
- Keep solvents and insect repellents away from the bag.
- Can withstand water pressure down to 30m (100ft) under the sea surface. Please test the bag before using it underwater for possible punctures.
How can I keep my phone dry in water?
With DryTide waterproof phone bag you can take your phone in the water with you. You can even take it underwater down to 30m below the sea surface and it will stay completely dry. Bag uses two strong consecutive zip locks to stop the water from entering making the bag 100% waterproof.
Can I take my phone underwater?
Yes, just make sure you properly close the bag (check closing instructions) and that you test it for possible punctures before every use.
Do waterproof bags for phones work?
Yes, our waterproof phone bag works. Here is a video of phone bag being thrown into the sea.
Testing the phone bag while freediving (10m under water):
|Dimensions||26 × 13 × 0,3 cm|