SALE: This dry bag is currently in production and is right now available at a special PREORDER PRICE (-20%)! Delivery beginning of February!
DryTide Bear 15 liter dry bag is right in the middle when it comes to size. With 15 liters of space it is still small enough so you can use it for extra protection and gear organization together with bigger bags. You can also still use it carry and protect smaller personal items. At the same time it is big enough to fit a wetsuit and a towel. DryTide Bear 15 liter dry bag is big enough to pack everything for a day trip to the beach. You can use it to store your wet gear and keep it away from your other dry belongings or you can use it to keep your gear dry even in the most extreme and wet conditions.
Bag comes with a shoulder strap so you can carry it over your shoulder and with two loops that you can use to attach the bag to other bags.
Bag is made out of heavy duty and durable waterproof material. It is constructed using a special welding technique that eliminates stitches and makes all the seams waterproof. This makes the bag 100% waterproof.
To close the bag:
- roll down the top at least 3 times,
- bend the ends in the opposite direction to where you rolled them down,
- buckle the ends together.
Care and Use
- Clean the dry bag with fresh water after each use and air it out.
- Keep solvents and insect repellents away from the bag.
- Dry bags are not suitable for submersion. Water can slowly get in through the roll down closure due to water pressure.