DryTide Seagull 5 liter dry bag is the smallest dry bag in the range. With 5 liters of space it is just the right size to fit all your small personal items. Phone, car keys, wallet, documents, small snacks, gopro camera, powerbank, sunglasses, t-shirt, bluetooth speaker… they will all comfortably fit into the bag.
At the same time this 5 liter dry bag has enough space to also fit and protect bigger items. We use 5 liter bag to carry our DSLR camera and an extra zoom lens at the same time. It will also fit a DJI Mavic pro sized drone together with the controller, spare batteries and charger. It is in our experience one of the most useful sizes.
We use the 5 liter dry bag all the time to protect our camera and drone. We use these bags when we travel for protection against dust and moisture, even when we are not near water. And we use them for extra protection and gear organization together with bigger bags like the 50 liter waterproof backpack or the waterproof duffel. You can never have enough of these 5 liter bags, they are just so useful!
Bag comes with one shoulder strap so you can easily carry it over your shoulder if needed. You can use the plastic loops at the top of the bag to tie or clip it to other bags.
Bag is made out of heavy duty and durable waterproof material. It is constructed using a special welding technique that eliminates stitches and makes all the seams waterproof. This makes the bag 100% waterproof.
To close the bag:
- roll down the top at least 3 times,
- bend the ends in the opposite direction to where you rolled them down,
- buckle the ends together.
Care and Use
- Clean the dry bag with fresh water after each use and air it out.
- Keep solvents and insect repellents away from the bag.
- Dry bags are not suitable for submersion. Water can slowly get in through the roll down closure due to water pressure.