Most of our travels take us places our DryTide waterproof backpack was made for. So going on surf trips, travels, kayak trips, beach hikes, snorkeling trips, stand up paddling camping… is not only fun, but it gives us a chance to keep testing the backpack. A few best shots from our recent trips were caught in this short edit. One of the fun ideas we had was going surfing with our backpack and our Mentawai islands surf boat captain and friend Guntur was more than happy to try it. Check it out!
Surfing With a Backpack and Other Water Adventures DTG June 24, 2019
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Interview: Christina Gindl and Antonio Saraiva, Wave Chasing Couple on a 4 Month Indo Mission
- Paddling to the Middle of the Adriatic Sea II. – Brusnik Volcano and Biševo Sea Caves
- Paddling to the Middle of the Adriatic Sea I. – Svetac Island aka the Devil’s Island
- Interview: Terry Madenholm, Archaeologist
- Climbing Via Ferrata to Pan Di Zucherro in Sardinia (Sentiero Dei Minatori)
Recommended For You